The servers seem to be down whenever it's inconvenient for me.I have to plan around their schedule instead of it working for mine, which is ridiculous.

Related: Pearson Education - MyMathLab SUCKS

You'd think with how much I paid for this product they'd be able to at least cater to their customers. I've had numerous issues with MyMathLab and all customer support can do is troubleshoot. I don't blame them for that, it's a faulted system all around. I simply want software that can actually connect to the network.

Is that so much to ask?

I wouldn't be shocked if 1) they simply didn't have an overnight crew making sure connections are working or 2) the night crew doesn't do a thing about their faulty connections and leaves the hard stuff for the morning staff.This is how it's really seeming to me.

Review about: Mymathlab.

2.3
Equipment Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $129
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Curriculum Associates I Ready Math Instruction Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Pearson Education - Cannot connect to server Pearson Education "I have been trying to install CCNA testing software on my laptop and I keep getting an error when I have to log into the site stating the pc cannot..." Read more Pearson Education - Pearson PARCC TESTS are RUINING my children's EDUCATION Pearson Education "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more Chipotle - Employee named Deysi is the worse! Chipotle "I went to chipotle at 5175 Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA 30092 for past few years and for many times I didn't get satisfactory customer service but this time I was..." Read more Ipswich Buddhist Centre - Bad Integrity, Cult Behaviour, Controlling Behaviour, Bad Mouthing Ipswich Buddhist Centre "Cult behaviour, control, various abuses of nationwide Triratna movement reported in UK press, risk of abuse, caution advised. Caution is advised with this Buddhist cult who have branches all over..." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more