2.3
Equipment Quality

The servers seem to be down whenever it's inconvenient for me.I have to plan around their schedule instead of it working for mine, which is ridiculous.

You'd think with how much I paid for this product they'd be able to at least cater to their customers. I've had numerous issues with MyMathLab and all customer support can do is troubleshoot. I don't blame them for that, it's a faulted system all around. I simply want software that can actually connect to the network.

Is that so much to ask?

I wouldn't be shocked if 1) they simply didn't have an overnight crew making sure connections are working or 2) the night crew doesn't do a thing about their faulty connections and leaves the hard stuff for the morning staff.This is how it's really seeming to me.

Review about: Pearson Education Mymathlab Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Pearson Education - Mymathlab Pearson Education "I hate Pearson.I am so outraged right now.I took a quiz twice and I got the same score a 84% and Pearson won't let me move forward because the score..." Read more Pearson Education - Cannot connect to server Pearson Education "I have been trying to install CCNA testing software on my laptop and I keep getting an error when I have to log into the site stating the pc cannot..." Read more Pearson Education - Awful. Pearson Education "every time i try to do an assignment and i fill out the problem, i get the correct answer, yet it continues to tell me that i'm wrong. how am..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more