Pearson sucks.I have to take an online math course and half the time I cannot login to the course.

Related: Pearson Education - Sucks

I get a 401 Forbidden error message when it worked just fine the day before. I have had to call their help desk every week since class has started and none of the customer service agents are understandable. English is clearly not their first language. And not that I really care except I need to be able to understand what they are saying so I can get logged into my course.

I have deadlines I don't have time for these constant system problems.

Every problem I have encountered I have just somehow figured out on my own.The customer service reps put me on a never ending hold and each time I have figured it out while on hold.

Review about: Mymath Labs Plus.

Review #1011999 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Equipment Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pearson Education Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.