WHAT.How am I even supposed to answer this question?

Horrible question, awkward responses, and terribly put together program. I can't believe I paid this much for a program that doesn't even make sense.

Their textbook makes about as much sense as their question does. Ugh!

I read the whole textbook, and when I go to the questions I feel like I'm trying to pull answers out of thin air. Thank God the questions have unlimited attempts, or I wouldn't come close to passing this class.

Does anyone that actually speaks English create these questions?Avoid Pearson with every bone in your body.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Pearson Education and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pearson Education to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pearson Education education program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Pearson Education - Pile of junk Pearson Education "This is extortion. It's not legal. It's not moral. It's pointless as well I have screen shots from a professor who when suggested alternatives . I was turned down. The..." Read more Pearson Education - Awful. Pearson Education "every time i try to do an assignment and i fill out the problem, i get the correct answer, yet it continues to tell me that i'm wrong. how am..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Pearson Education - Stressful interface for already pressured students Pearson Education "This interface has probably led to many deaths. When syntax is an issue, there is no indication of what it wants. This combined with the horrible assumption of perfection in..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more