WHAT.How am I even supposed to answer this question?
Horrible question, awkward responses, and terribly put together program. I can't believe I paid this much for a program that doesn't even make sense.
Their textbook makes about as much sense as their question does. Ugh!
I read the whole textbook, and when I go to the questions I feel like I'm trying to pull answers out of thin air. Thank God the questions have unlimited attempts, or I wouldn't come close to passing this class.
Does anyone that actually speaks English create these questions?Avoid Pearson with every bone in your body.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Education Program
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "The Reginerative Permaculture school is a complete FRAUD. Permaculture is something one learns "hands on," for the same cost as provided by this UNACCREDITED "SCHOOL." Vlad claims the school is..."
- "I bought into the selling on line concept. When I started the course I found very old web pages that they use to train you. They start with e-bay and..."
- "Wow... Where do I start...7/21/15 I placed an order online with FDE (Flower Delivery Express). My husband I were sending flowers to our daughter who's B-Day was on 7/22/15. I..."
- "I called for a service to clean out lines on a remodel project. I was informed it would cost $114 to have the lines cleaned, they also..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."