I tried to order college text books two nights ago and the website said there was a problem with the system and the order did not go through using my credit card. Therefore, I tried to place the same order using my PayPal.

Same error message. I ended up purchasing the text books through my son's college bookstore. Needless to say my credit card AND my PayPal account are being charged! I called Pearson and after going through the agonizing phone system, I spoke to a customer service representative who didn't understand the inquiry.

It was obvious she was reading off of a script and had no way to assist. I asked to speak to a supervisor. She put me through the same phone system which ended up back to HER! Pearson - please, please train your people better!

I'm now being charged double for an order I thought did not process because your horrible website! I ended up leaving a message for someone that won't call me back. I have spent over two hours on this with no resolution yet!

Get it together or get out of the business. You're awful!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Website.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments