I spent 35 minutes on the phone with a representative I could barely understand for him to send me the "Read Me" document which I specified I had already went through and have on my computer currently after asking the same questions over and over. He was more worried about documenting the call than actually listening to me or helping me.

I finally asked to speak to IT and he kept evading my question over and over until I lost my patients and asked to speak with a manager who was just as incapable as he was and took 6 times to get my email address right and told me I couldn't speak to IT for FOUR hours. How do you call it 24/7 customer service if you get no where and nothing resolved. For such a large company they should have better protocol.

There is no way these representatives have the know-how to help me with this issue with such a wide range or products. I should have immediately been transferred to IT

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pearson Education Cons: Customer service and, Phone support, Technical support, Lack of english.

Comments