Resolved

Update by user Sep 05, 2018

A full refund was provided after several months.

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2018

Pearson Education customer service is terrible. We have been trying to get a refund for purchasing a MathLab online code for a course that was dropped. However, we've been getting the serious run-around for over two months.

Plus you can't even find a phone number for their customer service department on any of their webpages.

They continually offer you a Issue Number when trying to resolve online but you can never actually speak with anyone.

We have been continually frustrated by their lack of attention and have not even received a valid email back from a human. At this point, I guess my $100+ is lost. However, we will continue to fight.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Mymathlab Program.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: That the issue was finally resolved.

Comments

I've been having the same. problem.

Dropped a class the day after I bought a code and it's been 2 weeks and still nothing. They even sent me an email stating "Did we resolve your issue?" Uh, NO. I didn't even get a response from you people.

I can't believe colleges are still forcing students to use this overpriced *** program. Their customer service sucks and their products work horribly.