I called Pearson recently to inquire about the price of stand-alone MYLab/Mastery products. I am a student and cannot afford the prices at my college bookstore, so I'm trying to get what I need for the least possible amount.

First, the person I spoke to was barely comprehensible, and while I eventually managed to get some price quotes, I was told I would could find the information and purchase necessary products on www.mypearsonstore.com. Naturally, I checked out the website when I got off the phone to verify, and of course it said something to the effect that this product was unavailable for purchase. I then clicked on the "contact us" button from the drop down menu. I was brought to a page that clearly states I may not receive a personal reply due to high volume of inquiries.

Great!

Finally, I call them again and report this, only to have them explain that I need to provide my email, and I have no recourse but to use this form. I'm so sick of this company and the way they basically extort money, so I can do what, a couple homework assignments a semester?

Review about: Pearson Education Customer Care.

Comments