Resolved
1.4
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Update by user Feb 28, 2018

Pearson reached out to me and mailed a replacement. Very satisfied! Thank you.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2018

Pearson representatives assured me that the textbook would be bound, not loose-leaf. I called twice to speak with two different representatives to make sure that the purchase was for a bound hard-copy of the textbook. It arrived as loose-leaf.

I was fine with the loose-leaf but it arrived with a print defect - 15 print defects to be exact. The paper was cut half-way for all 15 pages and I can't read half of the content on each of those pages. The defective pages are stuck together at the top as well.

Their customer support system has no live-chat available for MyPearsonStore. E-mails go unanswered even if you e-mail through your college e-mail and associated account with Pearson.

Their return policy states that you can't return items where the plastic wrap was removed.

I didn't know the product had a defect until the plastic wrap was removed, and I flipped through the pages.

Dishonesty and lack of quality.

I'm only forced to make purchases because the college system requires us students to buy access codes and books from this company. Good riddance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Textbook.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments