I am so glad to finally be in my last year of college.Let me tell you, going into debt to pay for school to take classes I hate and will never use sure is fun.
I am on my last 2 math and science courses. All of these classes use Pearson products which are exorbitantly priced to say the least. Over $100 per math class to access my required materials, and for my chemistry class? The required package cannot be found for under ~$250.
Sometimes the site has log in problems, or shuts down for maintenance at inconvenient times. Luckily I have not had to contact their "customer service" SO FAR because from reading other reviews it seems hard to get through. The worst issue for me is the price. We are bent over simply because they can do it.
The products and site are not worth the money but they will get it anyhow.
Kudos on your business model, Pearson.DIAF
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Pearson Education Exam Preparation Materials
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "During our visit to the college SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE in December 2011, College Management including the Principal and MD Mr. Kee Lek Yong and Daxter Wee –Director Operations..."
- "I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "I made an order that had to be here on a certain date. I chose midwayusa because they guaranteed it would be shipped on a certain date. Item shipped 2..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."