I am so glad to finally be in my last year of college.Let me tell you, going into debt to pay for school to take classes I hate and will never use sure is fun.

I am on my last 2 math and science courses. All of these classes use Pearson products which are exorbitantly priced to say the least. Over $100 per math class to access my required materials, and for my chemistry class? The required package cannot be found for under ~$250.

Sometimes the site has log in problems, or shuts down for maintenance at inconvenient times. Luckily I have not had to contact their "customer service" SO FAR because from reading other reviews it seems hard to get through. The worst issue for me is the price. We are bent over simply because they can do it.

The products and site are not worth the money but they will get it anyhow.

Kudos on your business model, Pearson.DIAF

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of price. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of pearson education exam preparation materials. Pearson Education needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pearson education exam preparation materials in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pearson Education.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments