Ruston, Louisiana

I am so glad to finally be in my last year of college.Let me tell you, going into debt to pay for school to take classes I hate and will never use sure is fun.

I am on my last 2 math and science courses. All of these classes use Pearson products which are exorbitantly priced to say the least. Over $100 per math class to access my required materials, and for my chemistry class? The required package cannot be found for under ~$250.

Sometimes the site has log in problems, or shuts down for maintenance at inconvenient times. Luckily I have not had to contact their "customer service" SO FAR because from reading other reviews it seems hard to get through. The worst issue for me is the price. We are bent over simply because they can do it.

The products and site are not worth the money but they will get it anyhow.

Kudos on your business model, Pearson.DIAF

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Price.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Pearson Education - Selling Re-Used Textbooks & Access Codes to College Students Pearson Education "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..." Read more Pearson Education - Worst online learning service I've ever seen. Pearson Education "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..." Read more Corllins University Scam Corllins University "I spent alot of money on the Masters degree program based on learning, and was also told that the degree was accredited and valid for applying for jobs, but as..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more