I am so glad to finally be in my last year of college.Let me tell you, going into debt to pay for school to take classes I hate and will never use sure is fun.
I am on my last 2 math and science courses. All of these classes use Pearson products which are exorbitantly priced to say the least. Over $100 per math class to access my required materials, and for my chemistry class? The required package cannot be found for under ~$250.
Sometimes the site has log in problems, or shuts down for maintenance at inconvenient times. Luckily I have not had to contact their "customer service" SO FAR because from reading other reviews it seems hard to get through. The worst issue for me is the price. We are bent over simply because they can do it.
The products and site are not worth the money but they will get it anyhow.
Kudos on your business model, Pearson.DIAF
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Pearson Education Exam Preparation Materials
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "This is extortion. It's not legal. It's not moral. It's pointless as well I have screen shots from a professor who when suggested alternatives . I was turned down. The..."
- "I made an order that had to be here on a certain date. I chose midwayusa because they guaranteed it would be shipped on a certain date. Item shipped 2..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."