3.5K views

I HAVE REGISTERED WITH YA'LL TODAY ON JANUARY 12, 2017. WHEN I LOG IN TO "PEARSON MASTERING BIOLOGY" AND CLICK ON ETEXT 2.0 THE ONLY THING THAT IT WILL DO IS LOAD.

I WENT TO "ETEXT.PEARSON.COM" I TRIED TO LOG IN. YOUR WEBSITE SAID TO ALLOW COOKIE. ONCE I ALLOWED THE COOKIE TO COME THROUGH, I TYPED IN MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD. YOUR COMPANY THE SAID "The time zone, date, or clock for your computer or other device is set incorrectly.

Make sure your date and clock match your time zone".

I HAVE TRIED OVER AND OVER AGAIN TILL I GOT THE TIME ZONE RIGHT AND IT WILL TILL NOT LET ME IN. AFTER THAT DIDN'T WORK, I CLICKED ON "PEARSON SUPPORT", IT SAYS "invalid username and password" I REALLY NEED MY BOOK!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Website.

Reason of review: etext book will not load and login issue .

Preferred solution: to get my book load and working with out any problems and not login issues .

Pearson Education Cons: Log in issues, No number to call customer service.

Comments

Please go to this website to access your eText, pearsonetext.com. This is Pearson's alternate website for Pearson eText. As long as you have subscription for the book, it will appear on the website for you to access.

@metatron451

pearsonetext.com login isn't working for me, every time I press 'submit' on login the site will fill my password with spaces. I've been trying for so long and been on my laptop for hours. I just want to use the textbook I bought .

Pearson Education Reviews