I was charged twice in the amount of $114.26 and it is utterly impossible to speak to anyone at this bogus company and when you finally get someone on the line they transfer you all over the country because they cannot be bothered. I have submitted prrof of two charges, was promised to be called back by someone with a brain that works there which never happened.

I received an email the other night thanking me for contacting customer service and my issue on their end has been resolved since they cannot find a duplicate charge.

Really??!! I am still out $114.26 a week later with no resolution in sight!

A rip off scam disgusting bogus company at its finest!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Pearson Education Cons: Anything about pearson - they are a bootleg company in every way.

Comments

I'm experiencing the same thing. Spoke to someone after calling several numbers.

I was connected to someone, they hung up on me. I called again.

Spoke to April, transferred me to another extension and recording said that refunds are handled online. This ridiculous!

Call your bank! Thats what i did and they will help you resolve the problem

fix this *** please. and when I call technical support dont put me on hold since u took my damn money. and I want to understand myth representative.

Pearson Education Reviews