Equipment Quality

I took a summer course this year and HAD to purchase Mastering as part of my course...The first 2 weeks were fine even though I had trouble finding which browser worked for the site, however I came to rely heavily on the Mastering website to study and for my E-book that I purchased for $115.

The next 3 weeks which happened to be the last 3 weeks of the course were a nightmare! I had trouble signing in almost daily, I couldn't use certain browsers, the art labeling quizzes disappeared completely I STILL don't have them, and EVERY Saturday night they shut down the site to do "Maintenance". Two of the Saturdays it was shut down from 10 pm til 10 am Sunday and the last Saturday said it would be shut down from 8 pm til noon on Sunday which they wound up shutting it down until MONDAY morning!! (Just in time for us to take a quiz in class) I have been so frustrated with this site!

Really if you charge people this amount of money to use your site and E-book then you should at least have the E-book available on another site while fixing the mastering!NEVER AGAIN will I buy a thing from them!

Review about: Pearson Education Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: When it worked it was a good site to use.

I didn't like: How unreliable it was.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion