I recently had to purchase a book for my medical terminology class.The book came with an access code for $96.00.

The book was supposed to come in on a Thursday, but it didn't get to me until the following Tuesday. My professor had to call and check on the status of the book shipment and ended up having to extend some deadlines. This has caused everyone to get behind in the class. The main reason for my disappointment is that I received over 800 loose leaf pages for a book.

I'm extremely disappointed at the fact that the book was not binded.

For $96, there should be some binding for the book.People pay too much money for these books (that we most likely can't sell back) for it to not at least be binded.

Review about: Pearson Education Mymedical Terminology Text And Lab.

2.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pearson Education - Pearson My English Lab Pearson Education "Photo says it all. It is full of things like these. The most annoying part is you really don't know when it wants you to write something in a way..." Read more Pearson Education - Answer formatting Pearson Education "The software is so picky about formatting it really does a disservice to students trying to learn the material. There were numerous times where I had gotten the answer correct..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Lynda Has a Bad System - Problem with Membership Payment Lynda "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more