Their customer service reps have no useful information at any point.They cannot ever give time frames as to when issues will be fixed.

They have been dealing with my account for over a week now and I still cannot log into the account. And every time I contact them, I get apologies and non-answers from every representative I talk with. This company is a complete joke. I have never dealt with any company that has been less professional, less forthcoming, and less accurate as this company has been.

I will never use them for anything if I can help it.No American organization or school district should use them either.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pearson education account. Pearson Education needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pearson education account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pearson Education.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Bison, Kansas, United States #1294629

That is no joke.I just tried to contact them and the person I spoke to had terrible grammar and no clue what to do.

All they did was give me guesses at what I could try and then ended up telling me to just contact my school because they had maximized their resources.I am so frustrated it's not even funny.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1208861

I have had the same experienced with their mess for years