Review Rating
State:
City:
Product:

Pearson Education - Terrible company

I have a pearson textbook for Differential equations and the homework takes me up to five hours per assignment just because they give a completely unreasonable amount of extremely difficult problems with little to no help. When I finally finish the hw I have learned nothing at all and my grade has dropped another point.

Pearson Education - Your *** math lab ruined my grades

YOUR SHITTTY SOFTWARE RUINED MY LIFE, I AM FORCED TO USE YOUR MATH LAB AND IT GRADES MY ANSWERS AS WRONG EVEN IF THE "CORRECT" ANSWER IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE ONE I TYPED IN THE FIRST PLACE, THE EXAMPLES ARE UNHELPFUL AND CONFUSING AND THEY ARE MISSING HALF THE TIME, SOME OF THE ANSWERS ARE FLAT OUT WRONG!! THE QUESTIONS ARE NOTHING LIKE THE LECTURE I HOPE ALL THE PEARSON WORKERS BURN IN *** ***
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
I didn't like
  • Pearson are Сunts
#1519243

Pearson Education - MySpanishLab

Questions didn't make sense, hints didn't help, program would glitch and cause me to receive a 0%. TERRIBLE PROGRAM DO NOT PURCHASE
#1519154
Show

Pearson Education - Oh MY GOD!!!!

What a piece of *** you guys are. This is the worst *** I have ever read in my entire life I am 60 years old and this company sucks big time go to *** you assholes!!!! What a *** rip off I want my money back!!!!. Send the $60 to Perry Bogdan 5271 Hendricksen drive Huntington Beach Ca 92649 I expect an apology!!!! send both NOW!!! you idiots!!!!! How the *** do you live with yourself stealing from children??? Wtf

Pearson Education - TOO MANY WEBSITES

Um, they need to slow down their purchasing of all things education long enough to streamline their web presence.
Show
I have had the "privilege" of taking two separate math classes in college that have used the Pearson My Math Lab software. I hate it with all of my being. Specifically - I do not like the way the software only accepts one type of answer. I have had correct answers...

Pearson Education - All the problems are blamed on the student

When I reach out to costumer help they never take responsibility for the bad performance of the program but rather blame the student. Nothing works right no matter what operating system you use or type of computer. My school has to be getting commission from this company, there’s no other reason this is still in use.
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
I didn't like
  • Nothing works

Pearson Education - Not quick to resolve issues

I paid for access to my course for school. It didn't process. I contacted Pearson support to be told that this is an issue affecting multiple students. I asked for temporary access and they denied the request. I have called them every day for 5 days and get no where. No one will help me while I'm falling behind in my course. They have told me the issue is now with the Higher Level of support but will not let me talk to anyone in that department. I am now in danger of failing my class if I cannot get access, and Pearson won't help at all.

Pearson Education - Was given thw wrong course

Was given thw wrong course under My lab.Pearson register me for Anatomy 1 instead of 2.It happened 4th of March 2019.

Pearson Education - Needs technocal support on retaking class

i cant registere or update my registration online keep saying error