I bought MyMathLab in the end of May for a class then dropped the class within a week and received $112 back to my credit card. A month later June 26th, I was notified from my bank that Pearson charged my account $110.5 when I have not bought anything.

I called customer service a total of SEVEN TIMES. Each time I got something different. First 3 times they stated their system made a mistake and charged a lot of people twice so all I can do is wait. Then the next 2 times they stated that my case is being processed and someone will email me within the next 2 days.

NEVER GOT THE EMAIL. 6th time I called and they put me on hold for 30 minutes and then sent me an email saying I will get my refund in 7-10 days. It's been 14 days and still no refund. Called today they said that on my account there was no such charge while I CLEARLY SEE THEM TAKING MY MONEY ON MY BANK STATEMENT.

I even had a 3 way call with a representative from my bank confirming to the Pearson customer service lady that I AM CHARGED THAT AMOUNT.

Now I am disputing the charge though my bank because I honestly don't believe Pearson was going refund me in the first place. TOTAL SCAM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Customer Care.

Reason of review: Charging my account when I did not purchase anything..

Pearson Education Cons: Random charges.

Comments