We have attempted to get a refund for a textbook that we do not have access to on our account.This was paid for July 15, 2015.

Attached receipt. We have been trying to get a refund and was told we would have a refund within 7 business days. It has now been 12 days and nothing has been done. The customer service is nothing but a run around and waste of time, tech support is also no help at all, they don't even have a customer service number.

I am also attaching a screen image that we took that shows we do not have access to the book we paid for.

MyMathLab.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pearson education account from Pearson Education and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $96 and wants Pearson Education to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was returning book is impossible, how they treated me, customer service and slow refund process. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pearson Education for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments