I have been trying to install CCNA testing software on my laptop and I keep getting an error when I have to log into the site stating the pc cannot connect to the server. I sent a message to tech support and got the exact same message as someone did 2 years ago - uninstall and reinstall, make sure pc is up to date, cleared cache, checked to see firewall was blocking anything and tried to log in twice.

Nothing has worked. I emailed back per the instructions and haven't received a response yet. It is Christmas Eve and I doubt anyone will answer my message until Tuesday. I really needed this time off to study.

I have used multiple vendor software packages and I have NEVER had installation problem. The message said their server was fine so the problem is on my end. I tried on another PC on a different network and it still didn't work!

Thanks for nothing! Refund me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education It Certification Practice Test Program.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: When it worked.

I didn't like: Technical support.

Comments

Same problem

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom #1264980

interesting - have the same issue that I reported to them on 24th Dec as well. Similar poor response to yours by Pearson