Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

The incident started with me asking how to put a triple bar into an answer on my homework. I was told that the answer did not require a triple bar.

I asked her was she sure, she said yes, I am looking at the answer. I told her I was as well, right out of my Pearson textbook. She then told me that the problem in my text book was different in rather a rude manner. I had to screenshot her my question and the Pearson textbook side by side to be believed.

I then asked for their regarding their policy on reporting an error in my homework. I was told, verbatim, "We don't have that". I asked who did have the policy that required me to report errors to my professor. The agent then named a department within Pearson.

I called the agent on it, and they admitted that Pearson did have a policy. That question was never answered, I do not appreciate being lied to, especially when I paid for the service. I asked was there a department that I could voice my frustrations about the policy to; I have reported errors to my professor in the past, but with a workload like hers and the fact that these errors should have been caught by Pearson, I don't blame her if she didn't have time to follow through.

After about 45 minutes of dodging my question, I was informed that they would NOT provide me with any type of contact information to voice my opinions on the faults in their secret policy. Its clear that Pearson has no desire to improve or grow as a company as long as they are still getting paid.

Review about: Pearson Education Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I would like to discuss the flaws in their error reporting policies. I would also like them to retrain staff on lying to/misleading a consumer about their policies and procedures. .

I didn't like: Tech support, There is no customer service phone number, It support as well as their actual website errors, Dishonesty of staff.

Comments