The software is so picky about formatting it really does a disservice to students trying to learn the material.There were numerous times where I had gotten the answer correct on a quiz/homework and due to me not putting in the exact formatting, have gotten it wrong.

I spent 3 hours having to retake/redo quizzes due to things like forgetting a comma or mistyping a number.

On a paper and pencil quiz, a teacher could have provided partial credit or a student could ask questions about the exact formatting they wanted an answer in.Using this software is an absolute waste of time

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pearson education mymathlab program. Pearson Education needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pearson education mymathlab program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pearson Education.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Pearson Education - Mymathlab Pearson Education "I hate Pearson.I am so outraged right now.I took a quiz twice and I got the same score a 84% and Pearson won't let me move forward because the score..." Read more Pearson Education - Cannot connect to server Pearson Education "I have been trying to install CCNA testing software on my laptop and I keep getting an error when I have to log into the site stating the pc cannot..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Pearson Education - Extra tools Pearson Education "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more