Never use anything Pearson.Besides raping the country's education system, they're a lot of garbage.

Related: Pearson Education - Horrible software

Their books are often good, but don't expect to get the sample code or any companion material easily off their terrible website. Just download the book, or don't use a book, especially for computer science. These fools are way behind the reality of education. I've never used any of their tests, and hope an never have to for some reason.

No one serious needs anything they offer -- no employer or professional.Companies like Pearson will die soon, the less money we send them the better, quicken it.

Review about: Book.

Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pearson Education Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Pearson Education - Expensive for the sake of being expensive Pearson Education "I am so glad to finally be in my last year of college. Let me tell you, going into debt to pay for school to take classes I hate and..." Read more Pearson Education - Cannot connect to server Pearson Education "I have been trying to install CCNA testing software on my laptop and I keep getting an error when I have to log into the site stating the pc cannot..." Read more Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education Kent State University "Be careful with the employee's here they will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the same thing in..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more