Equipment Quality

I have not been able to access my course for two weeks.Same error code:esb3_006.

Half and hour on hold and no one picked up at Pearson tech support. My courses are not even listed on the Pearson website. Did AHIMA sell the courses to Pearson? The courses worked fine when hosted by the National Cancer Registry.

Tech support at AHIMA elevated my issue ticket three days ago. No response from Pearson or AHIMA. Still not working. Unable to access previous course work.

Several thousands of dollars spent on the Basic Coding Course.

Is it going down the drain?What idiots do they have running the software at Pearson?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pearson education website from Pearson Education. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $225 and wants Pearson Education to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was it support as well as their actual website errors. Author liked the most when it worked. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pearson Education for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

what does the error code mean? i have the same problem.

New Milford, Connecticut, United States #1225943