Equipment Quality

Update by user Dec 27, 2018

This was not at the location in Centennial CO. Not sure why this was added on my review.

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2018

Basically I needed a textbook by a certain date in September. When I originally purchased the book I clicked the option for overnight shipping and upon checking out and paying it just changed to standard shipping by itself.

I called the same day and spoke to someone about my situation and they said it was out of the their control and advised me to buy a second book and overnight ship it again. I paid somehow more and still received the books 2 weeks later at the same time by now it was already October and to remind you they both were supposed to be overnighted/next day. I had to withdraw from the class because I wasn’t able to complete my homework. I didn’t need the books anymore so I called to request a refund, the girl I spoke with said I wouldn’t receive a refund for 4-6 weeks until they receive the textbook back in their warehouse.

At this point I was like a little frustrated but I could deal it seemed like they were trying to help me. As soon as I got the labels I shipped them the next day. So everything on my part was complete I followed all of their instructions. Here I am now 3 months later still dealing with their *** Every time I call I get a case number they transfer me to 7 different departments for 45 and tell me that they will get back to me in 24-48 hours and then I don’t gear from them for like 5 days.

I am the one contacts back endlessly. I spoke to someone again today and they transferred me to a department who said that they weee unable to help me, transferred me to another customer service representative who was just flat out rude and hung up on me.

I will never use Pearson again ever. I will always buy my books and access codes from a third party but never from them directly because they are terrible to their customer and do not know how to run their business with integrity and I will make sure that to tell everyone I know to never buy from Pearson.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Customer Care.

Comments