Pearson decide to schedule a system maintenance from 8:00 pm one day until 12pm the next day and then extended the maintenance by 2 hours. This is an absolutely ridiculous amount of time.

My class has an exam every Monday and I have been unable to study because I only have the etext which is only accessible through the mastering site. These times are extremely inconvenient and frustrating. Considering I paid about $150 for this site I should be able to use it whenever the *** I want.

If you're going to do maintenance on the site (which probably won't improve it at all considering the last update only made it worse) do it in the middle of the night no when is using the site. If you're a professor please don't use Pearson to assign homework as that's the only way students can avoid it considering students don't have any choice in how they have to do their homework and studying.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I am also struggling with this. I have a very hectic work schedule and had planned around the scheduled maintenance.

Now I have to leave for work, again, and with the maintenance extended one again (with no time listed) it looks like I'm *** My homework is due right at midnight, and I won't be home until past then and can only hope that maybe my professor will give us some leeway. I pay a lot of money to use pearson products, WAY MORE MONEY THAN ANYONE SHOULD. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SPEND $150 JUST TO DO MY HOMEWORK. It's not like I can just let it go.

This class I am taking will LITERALLY decide if I can get transfer into a different University or not! I would never recommend Pearson to anyone, and literally any college student I have talked to things Pearson is absolute trash and a big waste of money, not to mention time.

Pearson Education Reviews