Newnan, Georgia
1.5
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I have repeatedly been having issues just using the MyLabs in general. I use MyLab Math and MyLab IT, neither of them work properly.

It is touch and go. You either do your work on a good day when everything runs smooth or you can't do it because the system is *** and doesn't load, sends error codes, tells you the browser isn't working, etc. I have called them soooo many times, too many to even count. They always say they want to try and simulate the error on their end, but they always say it's working fine.

Finally today, after calling enough times I can troubleshoot myself, there was no more direction they could give me. The man told me my only option was to download chrome (I have a mac). I don't think I should have to download another browser when I pay them and their site says it is compatible.

The customer service on the email side is no better, I never get replies. They will email me a case number, or ask if my issue was resolved.

When I email back that it isn't resolved they never get back with me.

All to prove that their customer service and site is terrible.

I went as far as to contact my university to let them know the issues that me and my classmate's experience on a daily basis. I do not think my school will be using them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Myitlab Program.

Pearson Education Cons: Myitlab, Poor support, Mymathlab, Customer service, Expensive.

• expensive