1.5
Equipment Quality

I am currently in a statistics class and am being forced to use this software. MyLabs Plus is the WORST software I have ever seen.

I have seen high school students make a better software. Not only is this software dysfunctional, but it contradicts it self. While using the "Help me solve this" portion of the software, I answered a question incorrectly, it showed me the correct answer and we moved on, at the end of the "Help me solve this" I answered a similar question wrong. I was very confused when it told me the correct answer is directly related to what it told me was wrong before.

I said no big deal and moved on. After trying the question again, (to put it simple, we are learning when to reject, or fail to reject a hypothesis) it asked me is this in the rejection area, I said yes it is "Good Job" Ok so the very next part of the question, "is this in the rejection area (almost exact number slightly different, obviously in the rejection area), it absolutely is "WRONG" not in rejection area. Are you kidding me? I spent money and time and have grades that reflect what this POS software shows?

My Labs plus should never be used in college, it is inadequate and ultimately trash. This is not the first and I am sure not the last time this software manages to screw up my college life.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 09.

Comments